Seeking a contractor to create, maintain and execute Mobile Application Test Cases. Coordinate with Development, Test and Project Management teams on-site and off-shore. Maintain documentation aligned with Document Control requirements.
- Coordination and execution of testing in simulation, on instrument, etc.
- Write, develop and maintain manual test cases based on App specifications, verbal instruction, email, voice mail.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed.
- Work closely with the Development team to understand and stay on top of changes in requirements and in development deliverables.
- Identify the quality implications of known defects and the impact of proposed changes to product definition or the testing process.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Perform Mobile test task estimation, test execution, Regression testing, Functional System testing.
- Define and communicate the accurate Mobile test plan/test scripts and provide qualitative and quantitative status/defect reports in a timely fashion.
- Track & analyze test results and work closely with the developers to isolate and reproduce defects.
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies.
- Conduct compatibility tests on different mobile devices, platforms and Operating Systems.
- Works with program manager, product owner Verification lead, and team to plan and execute project verification objectives for each project iteration or Sprint
- Supports Verification lead in in scrum ceremonies (Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospective) and longer-term planning exercises (Iteration Planning, Release Planning).
- Escalates issues to the Program Manager of a given project.
- Applied knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles and practices.
- Experience using test management and defect management tools (JIRA, JAMA, Confluence, etc).
- Ability to anticipate issues based on experience to help the team avoid or resolve the issues.
- Strong people skills - able to communicate with colleagues while building credibility and rapport, modifying behavioral style to respond to the needs of others while maintaining objectives.
- An aggressive problem solver who can provide creative solutions to complex situations and obtain buy-in from those affected.
- An independent worker who can take the initiative to define and prioritize specific goals and objectives, and to do the same for others.
- A team player that works hard, admits his/her strengths and weaknesses, and has the flexibility to improve by learning new things.
- 3+ year Mobile Test experience
- Experience with Software test automation (Selenium, Appium, etc)
- Strongly Desired: Self sufficient and requires little supervision
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT.
- Experience building and designing test cases of mobile applications on various mobile platforms - Android, iOS.
- Experience with native Mobile apps.
- Expertise with App Compatibility testing - various mobile products - Android, iOS.
- Experience with BLE, NFS protocols.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex software/hardware configuration problems.
- Strong analytical & problem solving, documentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs; excellent time management skills required.
- Must have a passion for product quality.
- Mobile Security Experience is a plus.
- Medical Device Experience is a plus.
- Strongly Desired: Software verification for Android and iOS Mobile App connected to a medical device, including Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Near Field Communications (NFC)
- Strongly Desired: Experience in Cybersecurity testing, such as Penetration testing